Saturday, January 11, 2014

base make up routine

No comments:
 

have you guys checked out this video yet?
i'm showing how i do my base makeup usually!



PRODUCTS
1. biore UV aqua rich sunscreen
2. dr jart black label bb cream
3. kate mineral powder foundation


4. nature republic brightening CC cream
5. sonia kashuk hidden agenda concealer palette

most of the time i just do with the first 3 items in the first photos.
i love this sunscreen by biore. it's more moisturizing and does not leave my face feeling sticky like the original non-whitening version.
the bb cream does an ok job at lightening my dark circles and evening my skin tone,
sometimes i want my face to look more natural so i choose not to cover my dark circles completely :P
i finish off my base makeup with powder because it's really too hot in singapore.
i need the powder to absorb some of the oil and sweat that will be produced throughout the day.
however, when the weather is cooler i do prefer to do without the powder because i actually like the dewy look :)

when i need full coverage, i'll use the sonia kashuk concealer to color correct and conceal the dark circles.
the nature republic CC cream is used as a brightener and highlighter when i feel that my skin needs that dewy glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff. Customised by Karman 2014.